Verse of the week

"For whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God."- 1 Corinthians 10:31

Friday, February 3, 2012

Spaghetti and Meatballs

Spaghetti and Meatballs is the favorite meal for my kiddos.Particularly my daughter,she totally loves it !I am the only one who is not crazy about it here.

I wasn't much in a mood to cook,did you guess the theme? Thats when the leftover comes for rescue.

I had frozen half of the unsauced Swedish meatballs, i had made earlier in the week.Jar of store bought marinara sauce, which i simply perked up with garlic and chili flakes oil and simmered the defrosted meatballs .Added some whole grain cooked Spaghetti to it.Sprinkled with Parmesan cheese and served along with Salad.Can't get any lazier then that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment